Each vial contains 10ml of Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml. This pack contains injectable Testosterone Enanthate which is derived from testosterone. In the active form, androgen has a 17-beta-hydroxy group. Once esterificated, the duration of testosterone action is increased.
Why use testosterone enanthate?
Testosterone Enanthate is used totreat conditions like low testosterone levels. It may also be used to treat conditions like breast cancer since it includes testosterone that counters the effects of estrogen in some types of cancers.
Benefits Of Using Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Enanthate helps with protein synthesis which by enhancing the rate at which proteins are used to build muscle. This means better recovery and more growth.
- It also enhances nitrogen retention, meaning a more result oriented anabolic atmosphere in the body. Over time, this means that diet is used better to develop leaner muscle.
- Using Testosterone Enanthate also means an increase in RBC count. As red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to muscles, this leads to more endurance and better output.
- Testosterone Enanthate also boosts the production of HGH (human growth hormone) which is directly related to an increase in muscle mass and performance.
- It also inhibits the release of glucocorticoids which are naturally produced steroids but not anabolic in nature. They destroy muscle tissue and are often known to overwork stress hormones.
Before Using Testosterone Enanthate
In some cases, there may be interactions between Testosterone Enanthate and other medical conditions. Before using Testosterone Enanthate discuss with your doctor if:
- You are using ANY other medicine
- If you have any allergies
- If you have angine, cardiovascular issues, coronary artery disease or sleep apnoea
- If you have an enlarged prostate or hypocalcaemia
- If you have diabetes
Certain medicines may also interact with Testosterone Enanthate. Please inform your doctor if you are taking the following medications:
- Insulin, warfarin, glyburide (since Testosterone Enanthate could boost chance of bleeding)
- Macrolide immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, carbamazepine, oxyphenbutazone
- Propanalol since Testosterone Enanthate may cut down its effectiveness
Of course, this is not a completelist; therefore, discuss with you doctor before proceeding to use Testosterone Enanthate.