Each vial contains 10 mL of medicine with 100 mg of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for every mL. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is an anabolic steroid which is similar to the male sex hormone, testosterone.
Why use Phenylpropionate?
It is used for strengthening muscle tissues which are weakened by severe trauma or sickness. People undergoing anabolic steroid treatment must consume food substances that are rich in calories and proteins. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was first sold in the 1950s. The drug has proven to be quite effective in helping patients deal with anaemia and osteoporosis. The steroid can also be used as a contraceptive when used with progestin. The mild nature of the medication and it ability to produce consistently good results have made it quite a popular drug.
What the benefits of using Nandrolone Phenylpropionate?
Some of the main benefits of using Nandrolone Phenylpropionate include:
- Enhanced muscle mass and strength
- Rise in the red blood cell count which helps in recovering from injuries more quickly
- Facilitation of the formation of collagen
- Healthy increase in appetite
The ideal dose for NPP is about 300 to 400 mgs every week. However, people using NPP with a combination of other medicines may need to use a lower dose.
What you should know before taking Nandrolone Phenylpropionate...
Patients with existing medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before taking NPP. If you have any of the following conditions, it is compulsory for you to seek the advice of a health care provider before using the steroid:
- You are either pregnant or planning on having a child soon
- You are receiving any other kind of medication or herbal treatment
- You are allergic to certain substances, like foods and chemicals
- You have a liver related disease
- You have elevated levels of lipid or cholesterol
To know how the medications you are taking, if any, may interact with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, consult your doctor or health care provider.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Cycle
When using NPP, be sure to consult your doctor to receive the necessary instructions for its proper usage. The label on the medicine will also have the precise instructions for using it properly.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is usually injected into the patient by a doctor or healthcare provider.
- The patient may also inject himself/herself, but must first receive the necessary directions from a doctor to use it safely
- Do not use the medicine if its solution has particles in it or if it becomes tainted
- Properly dispose of the empty vial, needles and syringes after using them and do not let children or pets come in contact with them.
- If a dose of NPP is missed, take it as soon as you can. However, if it’s almost time for your next does ignore the missed dose and follow the original dosing schedule.