Product Code: SUSTAROX INJECTABLE
Availability: In Stock
Each vial contains a blend of 4 different testosterones 250mg/ml Sustanon is made from:
- Testosterone Decanoate 100 mg
- Testosterone Isocaporate 60 mg
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60 mg
- Testosterone Propionate 30 mg
Why use Sustanon?
Sustanon is used to promote weight gain after chronic infections, surgeries or injuries. It is also used to counter increased muscle loss or bone pain related issues.
Benefits Of Sustanon
- If you plan on enhancing muscle mass, you will be content with the results you can secure with Sustanon 250. It has a good quantity of calories thatare able to provide you more muscle and less fat. Unlike many other steroids, this one boosts your strength as well. It also stimulates your metabolism leading to more leaner muscle accumulation.
- Sustanon 250 is used predominantly during cutting cycles as it helps retain leaner tissues. The body is able to retain lean muscle while cutting down fat.
- Sustanon 250 also boosts endurance, promoting blood flow to necessary muscles allowing you to push yourself further in the gym.
- Only use Sustanon as instructed by your doctor.
- It is typically administered in the form of an injection at a hospital. If you plan to use it at home, please understand all the instructions beforehand. Stick to the procedures taught to take your dose.
- Avoid using a Sustanon vial if it is cloudy or has particles in it.
- Store needles and syringes away and out of reach of children. Follow all rules for appropriate disposal of these materials.
- If you miss a dose, please take it ASAP. If it is time for the next dose, avoid taking the previous dose. Never take double doses of Sustanon.
- Ask your health care provider if you have any questions about how to use Sustanon.
Before Using Sustanon
When taking any sort of medicine, supplement or steroid, the risks should be weighed against the benefits. This is something your doctor can decide.
- Let your doctor know if you have allergies to androgens or anabolic steroids. Also inform them of any other allergies you may have to food or preservatives.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to conceive. Anabolic steroids should never be taken during pregnancy as they may hinder foetal development. These steroids may stunt foetal growth or lead to development of male like features in unborn females.
- Although it is not yet known if anabolic steroids are passed down to infants during breastfeeding, you should avoid using if you are breastfeeding.
- Anabolic steroids should be used with extra caution when it comes to children, particularly paediatric patients. It may lead to slow bone growth or stunted bone development. It may also lead to faster sexual development in boys.
- Elderly users should be monitored closely when being treated with anabolic steroids as it may increase their chances of prostate cancer.
- Some medicines should never be used together. If you are using some other supplements or prescription medicine, please discuss with your doctor before using Sustanon.
Take Sustanon only as instructed by your doctor. Do not take any more than ordered by your doctor. For the best results, it is important that you adjust your diet to intake high amounts of calories and proteins. Dosage is different for each patient. Please stick to the dose prescribed by your doctor. Don’t change your dose unless you are instructed by your doctor.