A single vial contains 10 mL of liquid with 100 mg of Drostanolone Propionate present for each mL. Drostanolone Propionate is an artificially made steroid that is quite similar to a naturally produced hormone called testosterone and is extensively used by professional and amateur athletes to increase their performance.
Why use Drostanolone?
It is commonly used for helping people gain weight while recovering from surgical procedures, recurring infections, serious injuries, and other factors that contribute to significant weight loss. Drostanolone Propionate is also used to minimise the effects of corticosteroid based treatments which commonly lead to a decrease in muscle mass. The hormone is also prescribed by doctors for lessening the pain experienced by osteoporosis patients in their bones, It is also used for the treatment of breast cancer. Drostanolone Propionate is basically an anabolic androgenic steroid which was developed by Syntex in 1959. It is commonly available under the brand name of Masteron. The hormone is derived from dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is quite popular because it has strong anti-estrogenic qualities which prevent many undesirable side effects. When used in combination with Nolvadex, it proves to be a potent weapon against breast cancer and has produces much better results than chemotherapy.
What are the benefits of using Drostanolone Propionate?
Drostanolone Propionate does not have many negative side effects. Some of the prominent benefits of using Drostanolone Propionate are listed below:
- Since Drostanolone is highly anti estrogentic it does not aromatise and causes no estrogenic side effects.
- Drostanolone Propionate is a non hepototoxic steroid anabolic androgenic steroid; it causes no harm to the liver.
Carefully follow the instructions given by your doctor or pharmacist. The label on the medicine will have precise information about the required dosage.
- Drostanolone Propionate is usually injected into a patient by a doctor or health care provider at a clinic, hospital, or medical centre.
- The hormone can also be used at home, but the patient will have to contact a doctor to receive the necessary instruction for using it correctly.
- Avoid using the medicine if its vial contains particulates or is cloudy in appearance. Discoloured solutions must also be discarded at one. Never use a vial containing medicine if it is cracked or broken.
- Be sure to prevent children and pets from coming in contact with the medicine as well as the syringes and needles used for injecting it. Contact your doctor to learn about the proper way of disposing these items after using them.
- If you forget to take a dose of Drostanolone Propionate, take it as soon as you can. However, if the time for your next dose is near, ignore the missed dose and follow the original dosing schedule. Never take 2 does at the same time.
If you need additional information about the use of Drostanolone Propionate, get in touch with your doctor or health care provider.