HCG, also known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is used for stimulating the testes to enhance the production of testosterone. HCG can be used when the natural presence of testosterone in the human body is insufficient.
Why use HCG?
HCG is a type of hormone that is produced by the placenta and is only released when pregnancy occurs. Its presence in a female’s body confirms that a woman is pregnant. OTC pregnancy kits are designed to check for the presence of HCG in an effective manner.
What are the benefits of using HCG?
HCG has several health benefits ranging from the promotion of muscle growth to rapid weight loss. It is also used to increase fertility in women. Here is a list of some of the major advantages associated with the use of HCG:
- HCG is used in In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) methods to induce the release of eggs in females
- HCG allows a person to lose weight by converting excess fat into energy
- It enables the body to easily lose water at a quicker rate.
- It helps boost the energy level of the body and reduce fatigue, irritability and overeating
- HCG is very effective for improving the metabolism of the body and utilizing nutrients and calories to create more energy. This allows people to easily engage in physical activities for long periods, without getting tired
- The hormone is also used to maintain a healthy sperm production
HCG is quite safe to use and has minimal side effects. It is most effective when taken on-cycle and helps a person maintain a healthy testicular function.HCG should only be employed when the injected steroids quantity falls below the 100 mg/week usage. It can also be used during Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) in low dosages (about 100 to 125 IU every other day).